The right technology in the right place.
PratikaGroup offers a complete range of machinery and state of the art technology for every phase of footwear and leather goods production, and always offers appropriate solutions to customer’s real needs. Thanks to the group’s strong internal specialisation, you can also customise machines according to specific production needs. This combination of skills ensures an increase in productivity and greater quality of the finished product, making PratikaGroup a key figure in the industry.
- New equipment for cutting, preparation, seaming, materials and small parts inventory, assembly, and finishing.
- Potential to customize machinery according to specific production needs.
- Used machinery, refurbished and guaranteed.
Always by your side for high-level service.
PratikaGroup does not just delivers the equipment, but even offers an after-sales turnkey service live up to expectations. The service does not ends with the equipment’s installation and testing, but also provides operator’s training for efficient use of the system and assurance of professional and timely support.
- Machinery installation
- Testing during production
- Operator training
For those who only expect the best.
PratikaGroup is the sole agent of the leading market brands in the production of high-tech machinery used in the footwear and leather goods industries, providing its customers with innovation, production performance and quality.
- Abc > Tools and storage systems
- Atom > Cutting systems
- Ciampalini > Automatic warehouses
- Gst > Software and distribution
- Leibrock > Special machinery for footwear
- Olympic > Side-attaching shoe press
- Ormac > Lasting machines
- Ram > Automatic sewing units
- Sigma ingegneria > Applied technologies
- Tk > Patented hot-cold machines
- Other brands available
PayPerUse: an exclusive service, that offers many advantages.
Pratika PayPerUse is a long-term rental formula, specially designed to tackle the seasonal production peaks of the footwear and leather goods industry. Pratika PayPerUse was specifically designed to leave companies free to concentrate on their core business by offering multiple benefits in terms of production, management, finance, taxation and administration. PratikaGroup is the first company to suggest the rental of machinery in its own reference market, a concrete innovation which confirms the desire to position themselves at the top of the market for supply and quality of services.